Caution: Please keep in mind these are earthen crystals, so are susceptible to breakage. We recommend being mindful when wearing your stone to avoid abrupt contact with hard surfaces like car doors, countertops, etc. To order a replacement stone go here.
- It is important to us that our necklaces maintain their quality throughout the years.
- In order to ensure that your necklace is kept in its best condition, clean as often as needed using a polishing cloth on the metal parts to reduce tarnishing. Keep in mind that due to the personal pH levels of an individual’s skin, metals may tarnish more quickly for some than for others.
- Since exposure to air can also oxidize jewelry, we recommend storing your stone in a pouch rather than leaving it fully exposed to the air. Ascension Stones™ are packaged carefully in complimentary pouches - use these as an easy storage option to keep it safe.
- Due to the nature of raw brass, silver and gold-plating used for our chains and other components, you may see slight variations in the color on particular styles. In order to remove any tarnishing (and even out the color if needed) use a polishing cloth.
- Avoid excessive exposure to water and sunlight. We recommend removing your necklace before bathing, showering, heading to the beach, etc.
- *Do not spray on perfume when wearing your necklace. If you have sprayed on perfume, wait for it to totally dry before putting on your necklace.
- Some people who are known to have acidic skin may cause metallic accessories to oxidize/darken. If one is acidic in body chemistry, please do not wear your necklace against bare skin or expose the metals to sweat.
- To clean your necklace from time to time, immerse it in a mild detergent followed by rinsing with water and patting dry with a soft cloth.
- If you live close to saltwater, know that this can also cause your jewelry to darken.
Please note: we will not be held responsible for any damages that may occur by foregoing the above recommendations.